Thursday, April 22, 2010

Daily Writing is Hard!

Writing something everyday is turning out to be much harder than I thought it was going to be!! I have nothing to write about, it seems... and all the things I do get an impulse to write are all of a "non-fiction" style, whereas I want to practice creative writing and descriptions. I'm not sure how to manage this just yet.

Maybe for now I'll just write whatever I feel like writing until I start reading, or start getting inspired enough to write some creative non-fiction. :) Not sure. I know I need to work on my time management skills.

-Jesse

2 comments:

  1. thanks for coming by my blog!

    Daily writing is really, really hard! Good Luck!

    Also, I tried to reply to your comment through email will you let me know if it worked?

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jesse.

    You're doing much better than me on writing. The only things I talk about in my blog right now are what's going on in my life.

    At least you have room for fiction in your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete