Saturday, January 9, 2010

101 in 1001

Hey... I know I hardly update anymore. I should add that to my list. Anyway! I recently discovered this website www.dayzeroproject.com where you can make a list of 101 things you want to do in 1001 days. :D I love making lists and fulfilling goals and etc. so I, of course, made a list!! It only has about 30 things on it right now, but that will change, of course! :D Here's my list so far:

1 Send a secret to PostSecret
2 Send 101 postcards via postcrossing.com
3 Send anonymous flowers to someone who is having a tough day
4 make a zine
5 Write a bucket list
6 Send 5 Toy Voyagers Around the World
7 Read 28,000 pages
8 Get a penpal from every country
9 Start a newsletter
10 Graduate college!!
11 Get a real job :D
12 Finish the first book of my Anni story
13 Get my first apartment :)
14 Read the 389 books that have been on my TBR pile for like 3 years
15 See my brother's band in concert
16 Learn to play Hall of the Mountain King on the piano
17 Learn to do Algebra well
18 Pass the GRE with a really good score
19 Put change into someone's expired parking meter
20 Write a letter to everyone I know
21 Decorate the sidewalk downtown or at my college like a Monopoly boardgame
22 Get engaged to my lovely boyfriend <3
23 Get married to my amazing boyfriend :D
24 Mail Steffi's Christmas package
25 Pay my library fines >.<
26 Support a creative mind struggling to find their start
27 Participate in the NavoWrimo thing. :D
28 Get a short story or journal article published
29 Hide a letterbox
30 Release 100 Bookcrossing Books
31 Get a GPS and go Geocaching!!
32 Throw a party for no reason

:D Hopefully I will be able to complete these!!

-Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment